Sunday 4 July 2010

Webosaurs' Bizzare Birthday!

Well I forgot to get my own pic in all the excitement so maybe webo won't mind if I use theirs! XP
and do I have the wackiest stories of the party to tell you!

I crashed a few times but one time I came back i noticed rex had arrived and there was lots of pterrys!
So me and Rex decided to eat all the pterry's!
Later, Horns was after my Pie and swamp juice I had got especially for the party so I had to disguise myself by taking off my armour and changing my nameplate colour! Then Famous Club Penguin Blogger/ Wiglington and wenks Staff moderator Jmann93 had appeared in the same outfit as my disguise! So I quickly put on a leather mask and my second disguise was complete! I had also become Desbob! Meanwhile hiding away I caught Jmann trying to sneak a special potion the would give Rex the craziest bieber fever ever!!! So I decided to help him! :D Meanwhile while we were sneaking in the potion Monster Man was claiming Horn's muscles to be fake which caused a dinosaur battle! Everyone started to catch on to jmann's plan so we decided to start it! We gave Rex the food but he didn't start singing :/
So then Jmann had to leave and I couldn't help but notice monster man had turned into a delicious pterry!
so we chased and chased till i crashed again then had to make an unexpected leave! But just before i left i revealed I was not Desbob but Destructor which everyone alrdy knew because they could read my nameplate! :D
Also Karo was munching on cake! And rexxy didnt rly do anything interesting...just gave out coin codes...i did steal his wallet for a 4th time though :P

Well thats my 'analysis' of the party! Also the winners of the Invite a Friend Contest are: IronHead and xxxSKYxxx
Be sure to congratulate them if u see them!

~The Awesome Destructor

P.S I wonder how many ppl will actually bother to read this entire post XD
P.S.S Dont tell Rex about the bieber fever potion!

No comments:

Post a Comment